7.11.08

Award

I've been pathetic at blogging lately. Not that my life isn't exciting; I'm spending next week in Sheepwash, Devon for goodness sake. How glamourous does that sound? And yes, there certainly will be wellies involved.
Anyway, despite my dismal output of late Caroline over at Migration Diary had kindly given me an award which looks like the above and which I now must pass on to five other bloggers.

The RULES for presenting this sought after Award are:
  • Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
  • Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
  • Each award winner (upon acceptance) should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
  • Link to the Arte y pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
  • Show these rules.
So here it goes. I would lie to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Mel at Simply-Mel

3 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks so much for the award! Means much coming from you. Have definitely been missing your posts and hope to see you blogging away again soon.

JEDA said...

No way! I'm all flattered and speechless and stuff. I'm Sally Fields in a ballgown sputtering "YOU LIKE ME! YOU LIKE ME!" while you clap and smile nervously hoping I'll pull it together soon.

Oh this is a happy weekend indeed. Thank you!

slippingthroughtheworld said...

oooh an award. i don't think you told me about this at the time. but i accept graciously and will work out how to transfer it. thank you dear. x